We are still in the process of writing and aquiring more buyer guides, more will be published here in the very near future.
If you have written a buyers guide that you would like to share then please get in touch.
- Buying a Car on ebayAs everyone knows eBay is the king of online auctions. It doesn't matter what you are looking for you will find it on eBay. Most of us are used to buying things from eBay such as CDs, DVDs and other small items, but there are many larger items also available such as cars. Risking £7 for a DVD isn't a huge risk but what about risking thousands of pounds for a car that you have never seen before?
- Buying a second hand LaptopTechnology changes very quickly as does the needs of most computer users. Keeping up with technology can be an expensive proposition but there is another option, buying a used laptop.
- Buying a used wedding dress.Your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life but it can also be one of the most expensive. While you do not want to compromise on the quality of your day there are some ways that you can save some money.
- Buying a used mobile phoneFinding a used cell phone to purchase is easy, finding the right one isn't. The biggest obstacle to getting a good phone is the possibility of fraud with the second biggest obstacle being damage to the phone.
- Purchasing used SoftwareThe purchasing of used software is a tricky subject due to legal concerns. The thing that most people do not realize when they purchase software is that they are not actually purchasing the software.
- Will a used computer work for you?As everybody knows computers are not cheap to buy. Not only are there the up front costs of purchasing the system there is the costs of servicing and upgrading as your needs change.
- Buying antiques.Many people are interested in purchasing antiques for many different reasons. Some people like to invest in antiques with the goal of reselling at a high price later. Other people like the look of the piece and wish to add it as a decorator piece or see it as a personal investment.
- Buying a used motorbike.Purchasing and riding a used motorbike can be very exhilarating. There is nothing like the feel of the wind wiping past you as you roar down the highway.
- Second Hand Aquarium FilterYou'll find plenty of new and used aquarium filters on places like eBay or in classifieds of your local paper. Acquiring a second hand aquarium filter is the easy part. Enjoying the filter for more than a few weeks proves to be harder.