Second hand Mini
The mini is one of Britain's most famous cars, made especially famous by the movie The Italian Job. There is a whole community of mini drivers out there many will beep and wave at each other just because of the car they drive.
Minis are another one of those cars that hold their value quite well but you can still pick up a second hand mini for a song if you look in the right places.
The only way to get one of the old style minis like the Mini Cooper is to buy it second hand.
Like with many goods a second hand Mini can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Mini Buying Tips
- If the Mini has air bags fitted, find out if these have been serviced to ensure they are still operational.
- Ensure the Mini is supplied with the wheel nut key.
- Ensure the seller completes the sales section of the vehicle registration document.
- Check if the Mini has a current MOT and vehicle tax. If not, you could negotiate on the price.
- Check what motor oil and fuel the Mini uses.
- Check the chassis number matches that on the engine and registration document
- With a convertible Mini ensure that the roof does not leak
Mini Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Mini For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Secondhand Mini for Sale
One owner from new this Mini has been lovingly looked after
Nearly New Mini
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Mini