Second hand Peugeot
Peugeot make various types of cars and vans. The two door 107 and Peugeot 1007, the 206cc and 307cc convertible and the ever popular 407 are common cars to be seen on the streets of Britain.
They are not the most expensive of cars but a second hand Peugeot is obviously substantially cheaper than the new equivilent.
They are fairly easy to find at garages, auctions and the classifieds section of your local paper.
Like with many goods a second hand Peugeot can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Peugeot Buying Tips
- Ensure you complete the buyer section of the vehicle registration document and forward this as soon as possible after purchasing your Peugeot.
- Check for chips and cracks in the windscreen. If there are any, the windscreen will need replacing urgently. This could offer you some leverage in the negotiations.
- Try to find a Peugeot with a FSH (Full Service History)
- Check the wheel arches and the bottom of doors for signs of rust (bubbles under the paintwork) especially on older cars
- Most vehicles should have 2 sets of keys; make sure you get both sets.
- Check the current book price for Peugeot to see if the price is a fair reflection of its age/condition.
- If the Peugeot has air bags fitted, find out if these have been serviced to ensure they are still operational.
Peugeot Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Peugeot For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Nearly New Peugeot
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Metallic silver, excellent condition throughout
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Peugeot