Second hand Toyota
Toyota are renowned for the affordable sports car, they have produced various affordable yet sporty and different motors.
The Sera Gullwing is a prime example of a pretty unique car then they have also made the speedy Toyota Supra 3.0 and the now legendary if some what common Toyota MR2.
Due to the high volumes sold you can pick up a seconf hand MR2 relatively cheapily, it may not be as trendy as the Lotus Elise or VX220 but it will give most cars a run for their money without needing any go faster stripes.
Like with many goods a second hand Toyota can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Toyota Buying Tips
- Check the fuel consumption rate for the Toyota to see if it is affordable to run.
- Check the chassis number matches that on the engine and registration document
- Find out where you can get spare parts for Toyota and if they are easy to get hold of.
- Ensure the seller completes the sales section of the vehicle registration document.
- If the vehicle has been involved in any accidents, check that all repairs have been completed to a good standard.
- Check there's a spare tyre for the vehicle (usually in the boot/trunk) and ensure this is in a safe condition.
- Get insurance quotes from multiple organisations before even looking at or bidding on a Toyota, if you can't afford the insurance you can't afford the Toyota.
Toyota Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Nearly New Toyota
Superb condition inside and out, first to see will buy
Secondhand Toyota for Sale
One owner from new this Toyota has been lovingly looked after
Toyota For Sale
Sunburst red requires minor work to bring back to top condition
Only good for spares and repairs, once loved now neglected
Related Pages: BMW
- Land Rover
- Smart Car
- Mountain Bike
Official Site: Toyota