Second hand Clothes
Clothes come in many designs and price ranges, buying them second hand can save you a fortune. You can often get clothes which are at an end of line at bargain prices.
When buying second hand clothes always look out for wear and tear, clothes can be worn everyday and will slowly fade over repeated washes.
Childrens clothes are often good second hand purchases as they could be in good condition as they maybe being sold as they no longer fit the child.
Like with many goods a second hand Clothes can probably be found on ebay and better still you can register free.
Clothes Buying Tips
- When buying designer Clothes make sure they are originals and not imitation.
- Buying a bag of second hand baby clothes is a lot cheaper than buying each item individually
- If you are after the latest labels watch out for fakes (especially abroad or on auction sites)
- If possible try the Clothes on before purchasing to ensure they fit
- Sizes are not an accurate science they do vary between garments
- Don't just buy for the look also ensure the Clothes are comfy to wear
Clothes Selling Tips
The following sample adverts are based on those found in the classified section of various local newspapers. If you are thinking of putting your Clothing up for sale you can base your ad on any of the following.
Bag of Baby Clothes
Various girl items for 6 - 18 months
Only worn once, absolute bargain price
Ivory Used Clothes
Only worn a few times, reluctant sale.
Clothes For Sale
Ex department store, never worn
Related Pages: Car
- Sports Equipment
- Musical Instrument
- Electronic Goods